This large, successful organisation is well known across the Brisbane market and is currently completing a number of projects that will enhance various areas across the business, including Payroll systems.
Off the back of this, they are seeking a Senior Payroll Officer for an initial 7 month contract commencing as soon as possible. There is also the possibility of permanency after the initial contract term is completed
About the role:
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Weekly manual payroll calculations including Payroll Tax, Superannuation, Workers Compensation, Parental Leave & Deductions
- Interpreting multiple awards and enterprise agreements
- Conducting payroll, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Actioning any employee changes including transfers and position changes
- Supporting in the preparation of end of month journals and payroll reports
- Providing SME payroll advice and recommendations to the wider team to improve efficiencies and procedures
- Assisting with the Payroll queries and answering email inquiries from key stakeholders across the business
You will be an experienced Payroll Officer and a real team player and have the ability to complete high level, technical tasks on a weekly basis.
We are ideally seeking applications from candidates that have experience processing payroll within a high volume environment.
You will receive a competitive salary, access to reward and recognition programs and enjoy working in a supportive team environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV.