This is an exciting time for the group as they have restructured and now they are in growth mode and they are looking for a Payroll Officer who will join the friendly team and help with taking control of the day to day payroll routines.
About the role:
Reporting to and supported by the Payroll Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure weekly payroll calculations are completed accurately.
- Assist with interpreting multiple awards and enterprise agreements.
- Actioning any employee changes including transfers and position changes.
- Supporting in the preparation of Month End and payroll reporting.
- Share ideas and recommendations to the team to help improve efficiencies and procedures.
- Be proactive and friendly with a customer service mindset when resolving queries.
You will be a Payroll Officer with a passion for great service and a real team player and have the ability to complete tasks to deadlines.
We are ideally seeking applications from candidates that have experience processing a large payroll within a high volume environment.
You will receive a competitive salary, access to reward and recognition programs and enjoy working in a supportive team environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV or reach out for more information, call Nick Lemin on 0434 586 321