Our client is a key employer here in Queensland with a diverse service offering and a continued focus on the best outcomes for their clients and the community. This is a rare media opportunity, the scope and breadth of what you will be exposed to from a proactive and reactive media/PR perspective is rare to find in the industry.
About the role:
- Working as part of an experienced media and communications team, you will develop and deliver on a range of proactive media and public relation campaigns to enhance brand reputation and overall audience engagement;
- When required, manage reactive media and issues/crisis communications, ensuring key stakeholders are brought into the fold, aware of potential risk and outcomes;
- Responsible for writing and distributing a range of media releases, speeches, media briefings and communications material on behalf of the client;
- Liaise with key journalists and industry stakeholders, manage the relationships well and enhance the opportunity from a brand and reputational perspective; and
- Work with the internal executive team and stakeholders to create strategic media opportunities for the organisation.
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified with around 5 + years media or corporate affairs experience, ideally in a large government department or enterprise;
- Experience delivering end to end media solutions that manage both proactive and reactive media opportunities and requirements;
- Strong writer with the ability to develop real newsworthy stories;
- Good understanding of the current media landscape; and
- You will be an exceptional writer and communicator.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.