Our client is a key employer here in Queensland with a diverse service offering and a continued focus on the best outcomes for their clients and the community. This is a rare media opportunity with exceptional scope and breadth to the role.
About the role:
- As part of the team you will provide strategic advice and support on media and external relations activities.
- With a focus on both reactive and proactive media, this role will manage and maintain working close working relationships with journalists.
- Manage the media responses and media briefings in support of the organisations reputation.
- Lead proactive development, management, and execution of media and PR Campaigns from end to end, including working with internal stakeholders to source newsworthy stories.
- Manage the co-ordination of media events and also support media and communications activities in times of crisis.
- Outside of managing media campaigns and responses, this role will be required to support corporate communications activity.
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified with around 5 + years media or corporate affairs experience, ideally with experience in both the private and government sectors.
- Experience delivering end to end media solutions that manage both proactive and reactive media opportunities and requirements.
- Strong writer with the ability to develop real newsworthy stories.
- Good understanding of the current media landscape.
- You will be an exceptional writer and communicator.
For further information please call Frances Standen, TROOCOO by emailing email@example.com or call 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.