In addition to having accountability over all server, storage and data centre technologies and related processes, this position will be central to the development and implementation of the internal Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) road map and strategy to address current and future needs.
• Strong business partnership / consulting experience
• Minimum 7 years' experience in storage & server management
• Extensive, well-rounded working knowledge in virtualisation to include performance tuning and troubleshooting and implementing virtualisation platforms (server, storage, network)
• Experience in managing public cloud systems and services (AWS, Azure, Office 365 & Exchange Online). Cloud migration experience is highly desirable.
• Experience in managing business critical applications in a mixed operating system environment (Windows & Linux)
• Knowledge of contemporary systems management practices – DevOps, Puppet, Jenkins
• Working knowledge of risk management including regulatory requirements, and excellent experience setting up governance frameworks
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set, please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please call Gerard Creedon at Troocoo on (07) 3054 1142 or email - ICT@troocoo.com