Help change veterans’ lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland’s Defence family for 103 years, and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and well-being services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives.
The driving force behind funding these services is the RSL Art Union Lottery which over the last decade has reached unprecedented growth through market disruption and innovation. They have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
Work with leading professionals who are pushing the boundaries in contemporary marketing including the adoption of AI, propensity modelling and a customer experience focus.
About the Role
As the organisation undergoes significant growth underpinned by technology and innovation, this role represents the people agenda on that positive journey. As the Senior People Change Manager, you will provide change management support and leadership as RSL Queensland transforms the way they do business. With a focus on growth, you will be responsible for taking senior leaders on a journey to develop a project plan ensuring consistency with all aspects of the change process.
- Project Management - Effectively lead and organise the change management activities to deliver against the project plan
- Risk Management - Update and review the risk register and track and report on risks, issues and dependencies
- Communications - liaise with the General Manager and Senior Leadership team to develop and manage communications aligned with the change program through the business
You will have ideally at least five years' direct accountability leading culture change programs through periods of business transformations, including significant growth. You enjoy working as a change agent through coaching, relationship management and engagement of senior managers and the HR teams to align them with the business strategy.
- 5+ years’ experience in senior change role with effective people leadership
- Extensive experience influencing at Executive level across whole of business ‘people’ change
- Experience and qualifications in change management principles and technologies (e.g Prosci or PCI)
- Degree qualification with major in Business, HRM or Change is ideal
We could talk about RSL Queensland’s flexible work arrangements, its fully stocked kitchens and fridges and the Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set RSL Queensland apart include:
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued.
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities.
- RSL Queensland is relaxed but professional – dress for your day.
- We are dog friendly – bring your fur baby to work!
Please apply now via the link or for more information please contact Frances Standen - email@example.com 07 3054 1124