The design component means you will have responsibility for creating and executing high-quality, user-friendly designs and interfaces for core business and system applications. The engineering component means transforming design and functional requirements into best in class digital solutions across web and mobile.
This is a hands-on role involving the coaching of fellow squad members and regular collaboration with all technical experts in the business, whilst operating in a DevOps environment.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer with UX capabilities, you will:
- Lead the user-centred design of products.
- Develop our design systems, processes and pattern libraries to ensure that design is an equal part of our overall product development.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and user scenario.
- Work in unison with squad engineers to deliver leading digital products that meet quality and schedule expectations.
- Develop, modify, and debug UI solution.
- Create wireframes that clearly explain how the features and functions flow.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and user scenarios.
- Be accountable for day-to-day operation of software features, components, services, or modules owned by the squad.
- Support and mentor more junior colleagues.
You are a self-motivated individual who enjoys working constructively and collaboratively with their peers in a high performing environment, along with:
- Strong commercial UX/UI skills with 3+ years’ experience in UX/UI design and Enterprise Web applications;
- 5+ years web and mobile development skills;
- Proven industry experience deploying production workloads;
- Portfolio of web and mobile design projects demonstrating a fine eye for detail and expertise with digital design principles and standards;
- Strong full stack engineering experience in one of .Net, C#, TypeScript, T-SQL or NoSQL, Python, NodeJS in conjunction with AWS services;
- Certified in working within AWS Cloud Environment with knowledge of how cloud solutions can be applied to complex enterprise systems;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of microservices architecture and event-driven platforms; and Awareness of security & network architectures
If you're looking for a true career move in a genuine progressive organisation, then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply, or email Alex at ICT@troocoo.com