Although there are multiple positions with varying degrees of responsibility, by and large the responsibilities across these roles are to:
- Write simple, elegant code that has no excess lines or redundant algorithms, is easy to change and maintain, and adheres to coding patterns.
- Develop a deep and ‘hands on’ understanding of the product/s; including its features, functions, data model, design, architecture and based on this deep understanding have a clear strategy and plan to develop the code.
- Work with the team to write code for the design that will make the software incredibly simple and easy to use.
- Write code and any other artefacts in line with the system design and ensure a simple and elegant solution.
- Deliver exceptional bug free software that fulfils the requirements defined by the Product Owner
- Deliver all customer enhancement action requests, ensuring they are maintained with the agreed KPIs
- Experience with C#, .NET, REST APIs
- Possess good frontend design sense and an understanding of UI/UX (not mandatory)
- Experience delivering projects in AWS (not mandatory)
- Experience with enterprise or large systems development will be well-regarded
If you're looking for a true career move in a genuine progressive organisation, then we look forward to receiving your application. Please call Alex on 0432 562 082 or email ICT@troocoo.com for further information.