About our client
Our client is a proud Australian owned resources and energy company which has listed on the ASX. With a commitment to diversifying it's portfolio into environmentally sound projects, our client has won numerous awards for the environmentally stable nature of its business practices.
A true pioneer in green initiatives, sustainability and the maintenance of societal benefits of mining and resources, our client continues to lead the market in its area of specialization.
This is a critical finance appointment based in our client's office close to the CBD. The client is seeking to acquire an outstanding finance professional who is technically capable and operating at the senior financial account or junior finance manager level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Full spectrum of financial reporting including compliance with national and international Accounting Standards across all business units
- Budgeting and forecasting including cash flow projects, cost analysis and expense analysis
- Group treasury function
- Manage the monthly group consolidation process, including the intercompany reconciliation process
- Production of parent and subsidiary financial statements
- Compliance with tax regulation including preparation of tax provisions, tax returns and other related tax compliance work
- Manage the external audit processes
The successful candidate will be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- University degree
- 5+ years post qualified experience,
- CA / CPA qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Experience in developing, assessing risk & improving financial governance and control for end to end processes
- Experience within Big 4 or 2nd tier accounting firm highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work within time constraints and committed to meeting deadlines
What's on offer?
Your career will not stand still in this organization. Successful candidates who hit the ground running, deliver exceptional results and are open to new opportunities will be provided with numerous avenues of progression.
A friendly, hard working and quality driven working environment will welcome you on day 1. In addition you will be provided with the best technology and systems to perform your role, an exceptional mentor to develop your accounting skills and a competitive salary with a bonus on top.
Salary range is $115,000 - 125,000 + super + bonus. Please note that if you are immediately available - temporary to permanent opportunity may be available.
Our client's office is located close to Circular Quay and has access to cafes, restaurants, gyms and multiple forms of public transport.
All candidates who satisfy the following criteria will receive a call from the Troocoo team:
1) Full working rights in Australia
2) Qualified accountant with 5 years PQE
3) Strong technical accounting skills, ideally with exposure to ASX reporting