Out client is an employer of choice with a proud and loyal workforce, exceptional culture, and a formidable reputation in the Queensland community. This iconic Not-for-profit are rich in history and provide a variety of services throughout Queensland improving people’s lives daily.
In this position you will play a key role on a cross forest Exchange migration to Exchange 2016, in a large complex IT environment. You will have a detailed background as a Senior Exchange System Engineer with cross forest mailbox migration experience.
- Install and configure Exchange 2016 servers
- Configure Exchange web services, DAG, mailbox databases and send/receive connectors
- Troubleshoot and solve technically complex Windows server, messaging, web services and mail flow issues.
- Create change requests and design/implement detailed test plans.
- 10+ years’ IT system administration experience
- 6+ years’ Microsoft Exchange administration and configuration experience
- Experience supporting Active Directory Domain Services in multi forest/domain enterprises
- Experience supporting Windows Server 2012 R2 and above.
- Demonstrated experience using PowerShell to manage Exchange and create automation scripts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft FIM integration configuration and fault solving
- Citrix NetScaler VIP configuration and fault solving
- Citrix XenDesktop/XenServer configuration experience
- Complex firewall rule analysis and design
- O365 Exchange Online hybrid experience
- Familiar with McAfee Email Gateway and/or Mimecast SaaS solutions
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com.