Our client is a market leader in their field with a focus on innovation and delivering an outstanding customer experiences time and time again. Headquartered in Brisbane and operating in an ever-changing environment with a strong commitment to employee and customer outcomes.
About the Role
This role will provide much needed support and advice to the business and support the ongoing implementation and management of employee and industrial relation matters. You will;
- Provide accurate advice to the business across complex employee and industrial matters including; performance management, injury or illness, restructures and terminations
- Support risk mitigation and management of regulatory and non-regulatory risks
- Ensure compliance across employee and industrial relations protocols
- Provide expert advice on investigations and complex employment matters
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement strategies to create strong employee and industrial outcomes for the business
- Have the ability to provide representation in tribunals and mediate outcomes for industrial and employment matters
- Support Enterprise Agreements negotiation and implementations
- Drive consistency of employee industrial relations matters
- Support the broader employee and industrial relations team across training and development matters
- Support the wider business through effective training across best practise employee and industrial relations
- Qualifications in Business, HR, Law or a related discipline
- Previous experience across complex employee relations matters in a medium to large organisation
- Extensive prior knowledge of employment law, award interpretation, dispute resolution and mediation
- Ability to achieve ideal employee relations outcomes in a timely manner
- Ability to recognize efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to work diverse stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to identify trends across statistical data
This role offers the opportunity to join a customer centric, high performing and ever-changing organisation. You will have the ability to deliver strong employee and industrial relations outcomes and develop proactive strategies across the business.
For further information please contact Liana Callaghan at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1123 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.