What Bis has been doing recently in the customer-led solutions space is nothing short of exceptional. Bis CEO recently said “it’s an important time for the company, as it continues to focus on converting its large opportunity pipeline and launching disruptive patented products and services to the industry”.
Bis is differentiated in the market by their range of innovative solutions. Recent revolutionary new products and services have earned the company several awards. Bis has been recognised for its culture of customer driven innovation, securing the prestigious title of number four on the Australian Financial Review Most Innovative Companies list, a win in the Future of Mining Innovation Award and a finalist in the Australian Mining Prospect Awards in Innovation and Community Interaction categories.
Due to expansion, standout performance and new innovative products and services, this is a newly created role. Joining the People & Culture team, you will provide support to the ER Manager and partner with your stakeholders to understand their needs and develop solutions that support a best practice ER function and add value. This role will also give you the opportunity to support global teams.
- Lead and manage IR/ER Relations for your client group
- Coach / support the continued development of operational leaders & team members
- Provide timely, operationally focused ER advice to leaders
- Work collaboratively with the People & Culture team
- Undertake rate analysis to support current Enterprise Agreement bargaining
- Provide support and lead Enterprise Agreement negotiations
- Identify industrial risks and provide risk management recommendations
- Remain abreast legislative and case law developments
Working for a customer centric organisation that is committed to safety, innovation and communities is paramount for you. You align to Bis’s commitment to continue the upwards trajectory towards a truly diversified workforce. You encourage greater diversity and inclusion. Entrepreneurship, collaboration and innovation is what drives and excites you. Underlying all will be your support to continue Bis’ reputation for safety and reliability.
- Solid experience as an ER Advisor with detailed understanding of workforce issues affecting heavy industry environment
- Experience in preparation of, negotiating and obtaining approval of enterprise agreements
- High level influencing and engagement skills across a broad range of stakeholders including operational leaders
- Solid understanding of the Australian Industrial Relations and employment law framework
- An ability to travel to operational sites as required
- Tertiary qualification in HR, Law, Industrial Relations or a related field
Please apply via the link below or for more information please contact Megan Kemp firstname.lastname@example.org