Troocoo has partnered with one of our top tier Global Not-for-profit clients to help their Platforms Team continuously deploy applications to the cloud. This position will work closely with other DevOps Engineers across their Development teams to enhance their automated processes.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will:
- Creates automated testing, integration and delivery processes for software, cloud infrastructure and release management
- Works with the development team to create, manage and improve continuous delivery pipelines for private and public clouds
- Assists in the deployment, configuration and management of core cloud infrastructure
- Maintain systems documentation
- Bash Scripting
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Over 4+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer, deploying and managing services in the Cloud
- Demonstrated experience with Linux Systems Administration
- Virtualisation and container technologies: Docker, VMWare, Xen or KVM
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- An understanding of security across systems, networks and firewalls
- Strong demonstrated experience on one or more configuration management tools; Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt
- Strong demonstrated experience with Python, Bash, Java or GoLang
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.