Troocoo are partnering with a major infrastructure and services business that will be instantly recognisable for all Australians. As they continue to manage a large and complex capital projects portfolio to improve their capability and services for their customers, a specialist division has been created to deliver this undertaking.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Contracts Specialist reporting to a Procurement and Contracts Lead. You will be a key practitioner within a small but highly efficient team tasked with ensuring effective contract management process, delivering superb outcomes for a complex projects’ portfolio.
It is essential that you have a strong, proven background in managing commercial contracts in a projects environment and can work at pace without compromising quality.
You would display the following skills:
- 5+ years prior experience in contracts management within major projects;
- A blended background across both the public and private sector (Tier one Consultancy experience is welcomed);
- An ability to coordinate contractual negotiations with major suppliers;
- A proven background in complex project delivery;
- An end to end understanding of commercial contracts formation, creation and delivery;
- Previous experience in utilities, piping and construction is highly desirable
- Highly skilled in problem solving;
- Exceptional personal drive;
- Calm under pressure;
- Detailed and organised;
- Both structured and innovative
- A genuine team player and easy to work with
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Executive Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/