TROOCOO is a cutting-edge Queensland recruitment and search business based in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. Our dynamic leadership team has decades of search and recruitment industry experience and we have hand-picked a group of market leaders that have a genuine passion and desire to help people and the business community in Queensland to be successful.
TROOCOO exists to not only build a business that is market leading within our industry, but to also work with other like-minded fun, energetic, focused, and highly motivated individuals. Were all about the people, and that's why our brand promise is "invested in people". TROOCOO is strategically positioned to scale and we are committed to accelerating our growth plans in the new financial year. Therefore, we’re looking for more exceptional individuals to join our growing business.
- Exceptional work environment in a brand-new office in the heart of the Brisbane CBD;
- Market leading commission scheme, STI’s and LTI’s that have been bench marked nationally. Commission is paid monthly on billings from dollar one and there is no deficit scheme or break-even model. We want our people to be exceptionally well remunerated and share in the business growth;
- Enviable client list with ASX listed businesses, not-for-profits, government entities, statutory authorities, SME’s and private equity firms;
- Outstanding senior leadership team (8-people) who have built deep and lasting relationships in the Queensland market over the past 10+ years;
- Five weeks annual leave and annual incentive trips;
- High-performing environment where people are engaged and challenged to be their best;
- Weekly family lunches;
- Structured learning and development plans that are tailored specifically to the individual; and
- World-class mobile and technology solutions to support high performance and flexible working.
This is a newly created position that will work closely with the Associate Director (Accounting & Finance) and you will be responsible for helping to build the Accounting & Finance recruitment division at TROOCOO. We'll be looking for the following skills and experience at the interview stage to ensure that you'll be successful in the role:
- Cultural fit and alignment;
- Recruitment or HR experience;
- Exceptional people skills;
- Emotional intelligence and working style;
- High performance qualities and attributes;
- Level of commitment in terms of personal drivers and motivation;
- In-depth analysis of previous work history and experience in similar roles;
- Demonstrated level of skills in influencing combined with strong commercial acumen; and
- Level of emotional resilience and capability to manage multiple priorities.
You will be somebody who is ready for a career defining role with an organisation that has ambitious plans. We are on a growth trajectory that will see significant investment in the business over the next three to five years and this is a unique opportunity to join a business on an exciting journey where you'll have the opportunity to play a core role. If you're somebody who can make a difference and are driven by client service excellence and passionate about the recruitment sector, then we'd be keen to speak to you.
You will need to be driven, motivated and energetic and ready to take on a challenging role in a competitive market and sector. We're looking to remunerate the successful person with a market leading salary and all the other rewards and benefits associated with an organisation poised to build a reputation as Brisbane's most respected contemporary search and recruitment specialist.