Our client is a well-regarded global coal mining organisation that continues to deliver on a range of projects across Australia and internationally. They have an exceptional culture and are driven to grow their presence across the globe.
About the role:
With a focus on the community and best practice communications globally, an opportunity for a Senior Communications Specialist is now available to join the Communications team in Brisbane. This is a high-profile role that will be covering a maternity leave contract until the end of July 2020.
As the Senior Communications Specialist, you will be required to deliver communication strategies to support a range of business initiatives. This contract opportunity is for work within a thriving team of marketing and communication professionals. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your exceptional communications experience and support a dynamic, growing business.
- Mange strategy implementation, measurement and reporting and continuous improvement for the project;
- Content production and distribution for stakeholder communications including electronic direct mail;
- Manage stakeholder campaigns and events, roadshows and presentations;
- Manage sponsorships and partnerships activity and implement activities to leverage sponsorships;
- Assist in running stakeholder events and site visits when required;
- Manage stakeholder database and develop growth strategy;
- Manage advertising campaigns including media buy;
- Content production i.e. manage photo and video shoots, video production;
- Develop marketing collateral (brochures, fact sheets, merchandise etc) and manage grassroots advocacy campaign and materials;
- Support community event advertising and marketing when required; and
- Mange the Brand strategy implementation, measurement and reporting, continuous improvement.
- Degree qualified in Communications, Public Relations or relevant;
- Previous experience in a multifaceted communications role;
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in executing strategic communications plans;
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Ability to respond to and escalate issues in a timely manner; and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and able to liaise with the public and internal stakeholders at all levels.
For further information please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 3054 1149
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.