This is an exciting time to join our client who is looking to roll out a number of changes and programs of work. As a lead communications professional you will have the ability to support some of these key projects through effective customer communications and activity.
About the role:
- You will develop and deliver on a range of communication strategies, providing support around key customer communications and project timelines;
- Working with internal marketing, media and design teams you will develop communication assets and tools to communicate effectively with customers, delivering the messages through both the online and offline channels;
- Work with the stakeholder network and leverage these channels and relationships to amplify the right messages in the market;
- Manage the tactile implementation of communications, with exceptional writing skills, and with experience writing for various mediums; and
- Oversee and manage risk and opportunity with regard to this project, and always look for ways to promote and enhance the reputation of the project and our clients brand.
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified and will have a around 10 + years experience in external communications;
- You will have a demonstrated background in either customer communications or project communications;
- Experience and a desire to work in a role that is both strategic and 'hands on' in operational/tactical delivery;
- You will be an exceptional writer, with previous experience writing for a range of channels;
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills and experience; and
- Available for a 12 Month contract.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.