Our client is a large government department who have recently gone through growth across both the department portfolio and employee size. Due to secondments within the team, several communication positions are now available for corporate communication professionals to start immediately.
About the role:
- Assist in the development and manage internal and external communication strategies for the departments business portfolios;
- Deliver on a suite of communication material both on-line and off-line;
- Research, write and edit and range of communication resources such as media releases, speeches, advertising copy, feature articles, web content, ministerial correspondence and briefing papers;
- Assist with media enquiries when required; and
- Oversee public events and engagement initiatives.
- Tertiary qualifications in communication, marketing, journalism or similar;
- Experience working in a broad integrated communications role within a government environment desired;
- Strong writing skills with the ability to work across the online and offline channels; and
- Available to start immediately.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.