Help change veterans’ lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland’s Defence family for 103 years, and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and well-being services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives.
The driving force behind funding these services is the RSL Art Union Lottery which over the last decade has reached unprecedented growth through market disruption and innovation. We have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
Work amongst leading professionals who are pushing the boundaries in contemporary marketing including the adoption of AI, propensity modelling and a customer experience focus.
About the Role
This role will partner with business stakeholders, including the General Managers across RSL (Queensland Branch), specifically the Veteran Services Department, to provide change management support and advice, effectively supporting changes from current state to its target operating model.
- Leadership – Manage project relationships including support and advice to the General Manager and Project Manager on all change activities.
- Project Management – Lead change management activities to deliver against the plan, contribute and manage the communication of the vision.
- Risk Management – Ensure risk is effectively managed within the organisational risk appetite statement.
- Communications – Contribute to the change and transformation of the business unit to the optimised Target Operating Model. Liaise with the General Manager and Senior Leadership Team to develop and manage communications.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications with a major in HRM, Business or Change Management.
- Experience working in both traditional and agile project environments essential.
- MBA/postgraduate qualifications highly regarded.
- 5+ years’ experience in senior change role with effective people leadership and influencing experience at senior levels.
- Experience and qualifications in change management principles and technologies (e.g. Prosci or PCI).
- Demonstrated experience in people leadership, communication and motivating high performing teams.
- Experience using DevOps and O365 suite essential.
We could talk about RSL Queensland’s flexible work arrangements, its fully stocked kitchens and fridges and our Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set RSL Queensland apart include:
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued.
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities.
- RSL Queensland is relaxed but professional – dress for your day.
- We are dog friendly – bring your fur baby to work!
- Everything you do contributes to a great cause: supporting Queensland’s veteran community.
Some organisations say it, but RSL Queensland really means it - you will truly be working amongst committed, passionate and talented professionals. Every day, you will push the envelope as we work together towards our goal of delivering a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.