A career opportunity exists for an experienced Senior level Category Specialist, providing significant challenge and working on high value / high risk procurement activity based in a Brisbane CBD location. You will lead a category team focussing on technical projects / programs of work reporting to an experienced Procurement Manager.
You will have the following experience:
- Proven Category Management of a procurement within a project / portfolio of work;
- An ability to play a key role managing supplier relationships and strategy;
- Experience working with site / plant-based teams in high pressure environments;
- Lead technical procurement activity with a supportive team;
- Exceptional category-based procurement skills in a technical setting;
- A background in engineering, energy, utilities;
- Experienced in the preparation and execution of contractual / procurement documentation; and
- A strong ability to engage with multidisciplinary stakeholders.
- 5 years + of procurement experience in a technical environment
- Tertiary Education (Bachelors equivalent) in discipline relevant to the role such as engineering or procurement;
- Exceptional in communication both written and verbal; and
- Both structured and innovative in your approach to contracting process.
Is this for you? Simply call Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 for a confidential / no-obligations discussion or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confident this is for you? Hit apply now!