- Redesign the end-to-end customer intake journey for residents into our aged care homes
- Lead a small initiative team of subject matter experts to conduct and an end to end review of the Residential Age Care Admissions customer value stream, including processes and systems, performance management, and associated capabilities
- Develop and implement tools, systems and processes leveraging recognised Lean/Six Sigma and Human Centred Design methodologies to review, design, build and implement improvements to streamline operational throughput objectives, whilst optimising the Customer experience
- Develop value stream mapping, root cause analysis and Customer based problem identification to determine improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrated 5-10 years project management experience with particular focus on Lean Six/Sigma and Human Centered Design outcomes for medium size customer and business focus initiatives
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to engage at all levels
- Proven 5-10 years specialist continuous improvement experience with a mid to large scale organisation with particular emphasis on rapid execution and delivery of outcomes
- Experience in the Age Care sector highly regarded, with particular focus on leading best practice industry design for Residential Age Care
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please email Frances Standen or Martin Castle at ICT@troocoo.com or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.