- Enable the organisation to deliver services across Queensland;
- Enable the organisation to deliver an end to end customer experience that is customer centric and competitive;
- Deliver lean, flexible, fit for purpose and responsive systems utilising Commercial of the Shelf (COTS) solutions where possible;
- Support lean, flexible and responsive staff structures the deliver to positive outcomes and customer journey for the people we serve; and
- Support commercially sustainable service provision achieving value for money for customers whilst maintaining a high quality, inclusive and customer focused service.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of standards and frameworks for Business Process Modelling (BPMN)
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Collaborate with the business to baseline the current process and design future state process
- 3+ years in a similar Business Analysis role (specifically relating to Customer Relationship Management or Customer Management Solutions.
- Experience in documenting and implementing web-based, web-enabled and mobile business applications
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies
- Proven ability to elicit and document meaningful business requirements
- Detailed understanding of business analysis techniques and best practice
- Facilitation skills and an ability to achieve consensus
- Collaborative approach to achieving consensus
- BPMN process modeling
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Emma Ryan or Frances Standen at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.