Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 15:45|
About the Role
The role provides end-to-end business analysis, stakeholder engagement and solution requirements to projects and initiatives involving multiple stakeholder groups within the Transformation Division.
In this critical role you will be leading the analysis, transformation and resolution of business problems by critically analysing information gathered through a range of elicitation techniques to develop requirements for new business opportunities and prepare relevant documentation according to business analysis principles (BABOK) with the help of technology tools, or software.
The role is required to build productive and professional working relationships with key stakeholders, business units, technology and support teams to ensure that business solutions are aligned with business and organisational strategic objectives.
Key Accountabilities of the role
• Lead and effectively gain engagement and support from identified stakeholders in the development of a set of mutually agreeable and measurable benefits with defined quality outcomes;
• Own the documented requirements throughout the solution delivery lifecycle to ensure the proposed change or business improvement is implemented and embedded successfully and the targeted benefits are realised;
• Assess the feasibility and compatibility of new business solutions with existing systems
• Perform detailed data analysis and data mapping as required to ensure detailed data requirements are understood and documented;
• Document the gap, using your in-depth understanding of the current and future states to determine the underlying business need, derive the value associated with moving from the current to future state, ensuring the feasibility and compatibility of new business solutions and existing systems while ensuring alignment and fit with the overall business strategy and technical architecture;
• Undertake the role of Business Analysis project lead, working collaboratively with the Project Manager/Delivery Lead to lead the work of other Business Analysts and ensure the project outcomes are carried throughout all business analysis work;
Skills Knowledge and experience required
• Strong previous experience in delivering business and technical analysis services is mandatory;
• Experience in Superannuation or Financial Services Industry is highly advantage
Experience in working with Regulatory bodies and frameworks such as Tax, APRA, ASIC
Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement
Process mapping, requirements analysis, business impact analysis
Please note that this is not a technical position, instead it is to focus on the early stage and conceptual design of the projects and initiatives that are planned.
If you are a highly experienced Business Analyst and looking for your next challenge, then we want to hear from you. Please APPLY or email email@example.com