Our client is a large not for profit that provides a range of important community and health services Nationally. The organisation is currently undergoing improvements and review across a number of areas, so it is an exciting time to join. A position is now available for a Senior Business Analyst to join the team on a contract basis, and work within a large project as part of the 2020 strategic plan.
About the role:
- Review of a substantial and fragmented portfolio of real estate spread across QLD
- Financial modelling and financial analysis
- Functional requirements gathering
- Forecasting, data analysis, reporting on trends and operational costs
- Interpreting financial performance of properties
- Preparation of reports, utilising various tools and systems
- Internal and external stakeholder communication
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst ideally with a Property background and recent experience in the above mentioned duties. A Degree in Property Economics, Business, Economics or Commerce will be highly regarded. You will also have excellent communication skills and a sound work ethic. Experience working within project environments and working to deadlines is essential.
For further information please contact Sophie Pereira - Senior Consultant Accounting and Finance - TROOOCOO - 07 3054 1144
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.