About The Role
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders to enhance business relationships and project delivery
- Reviewing, analysing and documenting business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Driving outcomes and having a strong ability to motivate others
- Define and validate current state and future business processes to an appropriate level
- Analyse business impacts and define a plan for the successful delivery of the change including the realisation of benefits
- Support the facilitation of continuous delivery planning
- Positively influence resolution of problems with consideration of existing competing priorities.
- Facilitate workshops and design sessions using the appropriate methodologies and frameworks
- Significant previous experience as a BA within banking, financial services, or insurance industries
- Excellent stakeholder engagement including vendors
- Previous experience in standing up a new product in the financial services industry
- Possess a technical understanding of core banking system requirements (not mandatory)
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Proven experience with feasibility reporting.
- Work towards problem resolution with a collaborative mentality
- Financial Services experience is essential
We have a number of clients that are looking for a variety of these skills in either Intermediate and Senior roles and we would love to chat with you about your next career move! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion.