You will be providing senior level expertise, and your knowledge of product and systems in the delivery and design of internal and external BI solution. Working closely with sponsors and stakeholders.
- Applying an in-depth knowledge of contemporary Business Intelligence application integration to deliver business value
- Own the business requirements elicitation process throughout the delivery lifecycle for Business Intelligence products
- Provide operational and tactical advice to the I&T Leadership and Transformation Delivery Leadership teams
- Determine feasibility and compatibility/integrating of new business solutions with existing systems
- Take a lead role working with a wide variety of professionals in ensuring defined quality outcomes are delivered to the customer within agreed timeframes
- Apply a variety of facilitation methods, analytical tools and techniques to elicit, assess, and analyse the customer and/or business problem and associated case for change
- Provide input into internal Standards and Procedures and assist in internal process definitions.
- Work with minimal supervision in a variety of contexts and situations, complex or large scale projects and effectively coach and review the work of others as required
- Devising continuous improvements and innovation initiatives within the team
- Identifying, assessing and escalating risks according to the internal Risk Management framework.
If you're looking for a true career move in a genuine progressive organisation, then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply, or email Martin or Sandra at ICT@troocoo.com
Please note all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.