This is an exciting time to join our client who is looking to roll out a number of changes and programs of work. As the Senior Advisor - Local Area Marketing, you will have the ability to support some of these key projects through effective customer marketing, communications and activity.
About the role:
- Work with the Business Improvement team to review the existing algorithm and manage the necessary updates required.
- Conduct research using patronage data and survey and census data to develop objectives and metrics along with customer value propositions and key messages for local area marketing activity.
- Engage creative agency to develop campaign concepts for local area marketing activity.
- Engage media agency to develop media strategy and schedule for local area marketing activity
- Work with the social media and digital team to develop social media campaign, eDM and campaign landing pages.
- Engage with relevant business teams (for example, communications, CLO, media) to share project activity and identify any potential opportunities to support promotional activities.
- Work with the media team to develop proactive media for local area marketing activity.
- Manage the implementation and production of campaign material across paid media and owned assets.
- Degree qualified in marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum 5 + years within a similar marketing role.
- Experience delivering in a complex and pressurised environment is highly regarded.
- Strong skills in campaign management, communications and stakeholder management.
- Able to work collaboratively with internal streams and demonstrated ability to work to tight time frames will be highly required.
- Able to start on short notice.
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.