Our client is a key employer here in Queensland with a strong brand presence and exceptional marketing team in place. With the customer always at the forefront of our client's decisions, this particular role will allow you to really maximize on the marketing opportunity within the current customer audience. We are looking for a seasoned professional with a well-rounded marketing background that can join the team for an initial 12 Month fixed term contract. This position will play a key role in the retention and engagement around the current customer base.
About the role:
- Working as part of an integrated marketing team you will be responsible for developing and delivering on a range of targeted retention marketing campaigns;
- Delivering on holistic end to end marketing campaigns that help to better engage with current customers around new product offerings and services;
- As part of a team, you will deliver on exceptional customer marketing communications, with a focus on BTL activity that reaches and resonates with the audience;
- Research the customer and competitor landscape and work with the external creative partners to deliver on exceptional marketing outcomes for the brand;
- Develop and manage content marketing briefs and then work with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to deliver on these, managing through to the end product;
- Produce a range of marketing collateral for both the online and offline channels and
- Produce post- campaign reporting to identify results and maximize on future campaign opportunities.
- Ideally, you will be tertiary qualified in marketing, business, communications or relevant;
- You will be a well-rounded marketing professional with experience in the full marketing mix;
- Demonstrated background in end to end campaign delivery with sound strategic and tactical marketing experience;
- Exceptional communications skills with a proven background in overseeing content for both the online and offline channels;
- Exposure to marketing automation systems will be advantages and
- You will be a data-driven marketing professional with solid CRM experience.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.