As a Security Operations Analyst, you will support our client to reach business goals by responding to ICT Security operational requirements and upholding excellence. By working both autonomously and as part of the ICT team, you will deliver effective solutions through application of in-depth knowledge, skills and excellent customer service. Your role will involve regular engagement with a wide range of stakeholder groups to maintain and continuously improve ICT Security operations.
- Assist in the analysis and development of an implementation approach to align information security policy and practices.
- Work closely with relevant project and operational teams to implement security tools and systems; and maintain continuous operations thereof.
- Perform monitoring, analysis and research on security threats and vulnerabilities through relevant data sources.
- Manage and coordinate security incident responses, and provide appropriate countermeasures as well as reporting in a timely manner.
- Provide input on design of security automation and use-case developments.
- Investigate and recommend enhancements to address any ICT Security gaps.
- Review and process requests raised to ICT Security.
- Assist in maintaining effective security operations throughout the protect, detect, respond and recover functions.
- Maintain awareness of, and advise the ICT team on, current and emerging security threats and developments.
- CISSP or other professional certificate recognised by security industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information security or related field (or equivalent field experience in a similar role).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stacks, malware and network analysis, security tools and technologies, Mitre Att&ck, OWASP Top Ten.
- Knowledge of scripting (e.g. Python & Power Shell) and programming languages is highly regarded.
- Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve issues that may arise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com.