Brickworks is a dynamic and innovative group of Australian owned companies that specialise in property, investments and the manufacture and distribution of building products for the residential and commercial markets.
Under the Brickworks Building Products umbrella are some of the world’s best-known building material brands. Brickworks products range includes clay bricks and pavers, concrete masonry blocks, retaining wall systems, stone, cement, precast concrete panels, concrete and terracotta roof tiles, timber battens, terracotta façades and specialised building systems.
About the role:
As Brickworks continues to grow and lead the field in the building industry, two fantastic Sales Representative opportunities are now available to join the Bristile Roofing team in Queensland. As one of Australia’s largest manufacturers and installers of concrete and terracotta roof tiles, solar solutions, metal roofing and fascia gutter, Bristile Roofing has been installing stylish, durable roofs for over 75 years and have a great reputation in the market.
As the Sales Representative for Bristile Roofing, you will be responsible for maintaining a number of customer accounts, growing your territory and achieving budget. The Sales Representative is also responsible for ensuring existing customers are efficiently serviced and facilitating the generation of new business.
Please note that one positions will be a permanent role and the other a 12-month Fixed Term Contract covering parental leave.
Other responsibilities include:
- Participate in Sales Leadership Planning to ensure budgeted volumes and revenues are achieved
- Prospect and follow up new and existing business opportunities
- Liaise with customer service team to ensure the highest level of customer service in the industry
- Manage and provide up to date pipeline to allow the preparation of accurate budgets
- Meet budget requirements for both volume and revenue across all product groups
- Provide effective and timely reporting to the sales manager
- Ensure accurate and professional estimates are provided
- Develop and maintain internal staff relationships
- Conserve relationships with existing major customers by ensuring a regular call cycle is maintained
- Identify opportunities to grow all customer business
- Maintain regular service to customers to achieve sales targets
- Attend corporate functions and events to engage with customers
- Previous sales experience preferably in the building products industry highly desired
- Excellent communication skills that demonstrate your ability to build and maintain rapport with Bristile Roofing customers
- Self-motivated, astute, solid numeracy skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Results driven with a passion for sales
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Current Australian Driver’s licence
For more information, please contact Oliver Molinari on 3054 1149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.