Following the acquisition of Automotive Holdings Group, Eagers Automotive Limited have entered their next chapter, striving towards shared common goal of success. They have grown to be the number one automotive group in Australia with additional locations in New Zealand. With a focus on optimisation of business and delivering an enhanced customer experience, recent highlights include new vehicle market share growth and stronger truck retailing performance, despite COVID-impacted trading, demonstrating the strength of their national footprint. Notwithstanding the external environment, the Group remains firmly focused on their ‘Next100 Strategy’ which is aimed at delivering superior customer experience from a more sustainable and productive cost base. They recognise success depends on their people, so they strive to be a great company to work for and a business people want to be part of.
About the role
The Safety Partner – Projects is a key member of the People & Safety Team at Eagers Automotive, supporting the WHSE team in driving the delivery of the WHSE strategy. Reporting to the Head of Workplace Health, Safety and Environment at a time of integration, you will utilise your previous WHS experience to support the development of WHSE projects. Some key accountabilities include: -
- Support the development of WHSE projects / initiatives
- Oversee project plan progress and provide updates to the Head of WHSE in a timely manner
- Assist in the review and development and rollout of WHSE policies and procedures
- Assist in the development of various WHSE training modules
- Support the WHSE Team in monthly board reporting requirements
- Assist in the review of safety software suppliers and identify opportunities for improvement
- Undertake comprehensive data analysis to identify injury trends and key risk areas
- Provide administration support for the various safety platforms
- Assist with the development of the WHSE communication strategy
- Assist with the collection of data from regional teams for reporting purposes
- Support WHSE investigations as required
You have proven success leading and managing projects at an Advisor level and bring strong knowledge and understanding of WHS legislation. Your drive and motivation ensures front of mind, is an outstanding safety culture. You have demonstrated experience in data analysis and communication strategies and have proficient computer literacy skills and use of Microsoft suite of products. Ideally you will have University qualifications in WHSE or similar and experience in fast paced, customer centric and blue-collar environments. With a focus on high performance across the business, Eagers Automotive Limited recognise their success is driven by their people and in return they provide a range of benefits and development opportunities for you to reach your full potential.