About our client:
Our client is an established software development company that can boast global ‘household names’ as its clients. Due to increased workloads and new projects coming online they are looking to grow their team with two additional Ruby on Rails developers. Working as part of a small cohesive team of developers and testers; you will work collaboratively on solving technical challenges on their suite of software products that service their clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver quality solutions with outstanding user experiences
- Design and develop new services and integrate new features into both internal and external customer portals
- Contribute to the team culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Positively challenge code practices and internal development and testing processes
- A few years of commercial full stack Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience developing robust applications, ideally within a financial services environment.
- Teamwork, collaboration and ability to work in an Agile environment
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Formal qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field
This company offer a truly unique culture that combines solving technical problems together, and at the same time acknowledging the team members needs and ensuring work-life balance. On offer is an attractive salary package commensurate with experience. Plus, office based, work from home or remote working options.