About the Organisation
The RSL QLD branch deliver services and supports current and ex-serviceman and women and their families. Comprising both front-line service delivery and corporate support services, RSL QLD head office is in Brisbane with regional offices based throughout Queensland. Their ongoing purpose is to ensure service delivery meets the needs of the current and future veterans and to establish diversified income streams protecting the future of the organisation.
Key Role Requirements:
- Holistic role that will require the successful individual to be comfortable across multiple frameworks;
- Create and build a Compliance Framework, Enterprise Risk Framework, and measure the current risk culture and appetite on an ongoing basis;
- Embedded into the organisation at all levels;
- Train and deliver Risk in an easy to understand manner across the organisation;
- Influence without authority as you will partner with the SLT;
- Build an accountable and responsible culture and developing a high performing function;
- Identify business risks and opportunities;
- Bring new ideas and initiatives to fruition;
- A good level of commercial acumen and an inquisitive nature; and
- An ability to think strategically as well as gaining a deep understanding of business processes, operational challenges and drivers.
- CA/CPA Qualified;
- Effective stakeholder management and negotiations skills;
- An ability to embed a continuous improvement culture;
- Bring a strong commercial acumen; and
- Comfortable within a project and strategy delivery environment.