This corporate department within one of QLD's largest employers has a long standing reputation delivering reliable and sustainable projects throughout the State. Impressively, they are going through an organisation wide transformation and are heavily invested and committed to the safety of their people.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the WHS Manager, your primary purpose in this new contract position is to manage Rehabilitation and Return To Work cases by providing quality and professional advice and support to all stakeholders. You will manage all injury WorkCover, QSuper and non-work claims in conjunction with the relevant Regional WHS Advisors, relevant injured person and your key stakeholders. Day to day to day you will :-
- Prioritise the safety of workers and actively contribute to an injury free workplace
- Provide a professional and customer focused end-to-end claims management and rehabilitation and return to work service
- Help resolve any issues or disputes related to return to work
- Be the key point of contact, internal and external, for all Return to Work cases
- Provide advice and training to managers in the recovery and return to work process
- Manager Return To Work plans
- Maintain thorough and confidential records
You will be an experienced OHS professional with recent experience in Return to Work and Claims Management roles. You have a working knowledge of applicable legislation and ideally hold Tertiary qualification in Workplace Health and Safety or a related discipline. You enjoy working autonomously with open and clear communication between you and your Manager, and supportive team. You bring extensive knowledge of contemporary theories relating to return to work, early intervention, claim management and healthy workplace preventative strategies.
Please apply via the link below or for more information please contact Megan Kemp email@example.com
Troocoo's top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our team, contractors, clients and extended networks. We want to assure you that Troocoo remains committed to delivering exceptional services and have implemented processes to minimise the risk and disruption in relation to COVID-19.