Help change veterans’ lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland’s Defence family for 103 years, and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and wellbeing services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives.
The driving force behind funding these services is the RSL Art Union Lottery which over the last decade has reached unprecedented growth through market disruption and innovation. We have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
Work amongst leading professionals who are pushing the boundaries in contemporary marketing including the adoption of AI, propensity modelling and a customer experience focus.
About the Role
The Reporting Analysts deliver reporting to the business which enables data-driven decision making and provides lotteries with insights that deliver tangible business outcomes. The role is responsible for development and delivery of dashboard reporting against KPIs, operational reporting, performance reporting and marketing reporting, including statistical analysis.
- Work across teams to ensure reporting is accurate, consistent and uses visualisation to assist interpretation.
- Provide guidance to end-users in usage of analytic & reporting toolsets.
- Contribute to the development of a ‘test and learn’ environment by driving the development of post implementation reviews and comparative reporting.
- Review and recommend new methods to optimise the data environment.
- Develop and deliver a common set of dashboard reports that inform lotteries’ teams of performance to KPIs and other key business metrics.
- Translate business requirements into reporting and analysis specifications and negotiate timelines for delivery and format.
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT or a related discipline such as statistics or maths.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with a background in data analytics.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, SSRS and Power BI, data manipulation and reporting tools and processes. Knowledge of statistical tools an advantage.
- Exposure to marketing environment and commercial experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare proposals, scopes of work, research designs for clients, partners, and funders. Experience in Lotteries is highly desirable
We could talk about RSL Queensland’s flexible work arrangements, its fully stocked kitchens and fridges and our Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set us apart include:
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Operate in an Agile test and learn culture – fail fast, learn quick!
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities
- RSL Queensland is relaxed but professional – dress for your day
- We are dog friendly – bring your fur baby to work!
- Everything you do contributes to a great cause: supporting Queensland’s veteran community
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.