- Management, automation, and execution of the release processes for our various software products
- Management and automation of our client's continuous integration and automated test pipeline, including management of test environments
- Management and automated integration of various developer level tools such as source code control, work management, test management, and test automation tools
- Providing advice and technical support to teams on the deployment and configuration of our client's products that include desktop applications, enterprise web applications, and database applications; automation of the creation of installers where appropriate.
- Liaison with Team Leaders, Product Managers, and Marketing Specialists and other team members to communicate with customers and other stakeholders about the status and contents of our product releases
- Excellent understanding of the processes and technologies required to ensure frequent high quality software releases in a highly automated agile environment
- Three to five year’s of hands on experience managing and automating software release processes across multiple environments with a range of different technologies
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Excellent technical skills in the management and control of tools and environments that support development processes including continuous integration, automated test, package management, source code control, work management, and test management.
- Experience in packaging and delivering releases across desktop, enterprise, and database applications
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at TROOCOO, email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.