This organisation is on a mission to provide Australians with affordable, dependable insurance solutions. They have demonstrated consistent success in the Australian market over the last few years, with plans to continue the growth.
About the Role
This is a fast-paced, volume resourcing opportunity where you will work as part of a close-knit team to support the candidate sourcing process for the business. Starting as soon as possible for an initial 6-month period, this is a great opportunity to join a leading brand and utilise your talent sourcing skills along with your confident communication ability in a supportive environment. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Actively sourcing and pipelining candidates.
- Support across a high volume of vacancies, maintaining a strong candidate experience and customer service a focus.
- Conducting phone screens and scheduling interviews.
To be successful it is critical for you to have the ability to rapidly build meaningful relationships with a wide range of stakeholders as you will be actively supporting the growth of this fast-paced organisation. Ideally you will have a technology-based background however a candidate manager or new HR Graduate would be considered. You will also have:
- Solid communication skills, comfortable making calls daily
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills.
- Utilising recruitment systems and platforms.
Previous experience working in a volume recruitment environment will be highly regarded for this opportunity. If this sounds your next career move, please apply through the link below.
For more information, please reach out to Jess O'Neill on email@example.com / 0431 132 206.