- Digitisation of archives and records for working, legal and or preservation purposes
- Utilising a high amount of customer service skills to liaise with a diverse range of staff within the organisation
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Producing access to digital records and archives.
- Responding to staff queries, ensuring information provided is accurate and delivered in a timely manner
- 2+ years experience with information/records management
- Genuine passion for putting people first and delivering excellent customer service.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, a proactive approach and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.