The React Native Developer is responsible for building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. This role is also responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Work with the various team and business stakeholders to determine requirements for Digital development especially in Mobile Apps
- Create and agree development solution with relevant stakeholders using agile and lean methods that focus on maximising business value
- Implement solutions using agreed development practices and technologies to achieve business outcomes in a timely and supportable manner
- Provide estimates, flag risks and issues that can affect the timely delivery of Mobile development capabilities. Participate in planning sessions as required
- Work closely with the Integration layer and management to deliver business outcomes to agreed timescales and budgets
- Follow recognised development and testing methodology agreed
- Application support which includes troubleshooting and issue resolution. Creation of post-incident reviews
- Actively review new technologies and ways of working and champion their use in helping drive business value creation
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a related field is essential
- 2-3 years’ experience in React Native Development
- 4 years or more experience in a Web Development area or equivalent role
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues
- Flexibility to work hours which may extend beyond core business hours as required depending upon operational needs.
Flexible work arrangements, fully stocked kitchens and fridges and our Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set us apart include:
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities
- Relaxed but professional – dress for your day
- We are dog friendly – bring your fur baby to work!
- Everything you do contributes to a great cause
If you're looking for a true career move in a genuine progressive organisation, then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply, or email Alex at ICT@troocoo.com