Our client is one of Queensland’s most significant employers, providing essential services that impact the lives of many and supporting individuals in need. They are committed to delivering exceptional service to the people they support.
Reporting directly to an experienced Senior Procurement Manager they are on the lookout for a Purchasing Advisory Leader to manage a small team and deliver a strategic impact across procurement operations, systems and delivery. In this role you will be the front-line contact for procurement support for internal staff and external suppliers.
Ideally you will display the following background:
- 5 years+ procurement supervisory experience
- A strong Purchase to Pay (P2P) is essential
- Extensive experience in the development of procurement methodology, systems and tools
- Highly skilled across Microsoft products
- Expert knowledge of procurement systems (SAP / Microsoft Dynamics - preferred)
- High level of capability across analytics and performance management
- A confident coach, mentor and supportive leader
- An ability to maintain policy and procedures without sacrificing speed and flexibility
- Expertise across management reporting and purchasing systems
- Confident with strong influencing skills
- A strong work ethic balanced with ethical social interaction
- Highly numerate with an ability to communicate with clarity
- A desire to enjoy your work and have fun in the workplace
Please note - Sourcing and tendering activity is not required for this position.
If you are nodding your head reading this, please do reach out and get in touch for a confidential discussion or apply directly to Sean on 07 3054 1128 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to helping you in your career.