My Client is a leading Automation and Controls Systems Integration organisation that supports both government and private sectors.
They are a highly regarded engineering organisation that has a strong industry focus in utilities, materials handling and Mining.
Due to organisational demand they are looking for an experienced Bid & Tender Writer / Proposal Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager.
- Working in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Providing technical expertise and services to establish, deliver and improve their offerings.
- Proactive management of the estimation process to deliver to customer driven timelines
- Lead timely development of quality commercial proposal documentation
- Understanding customer scope of works requirements
- Sustain client relationships in-line with organisations strategic goals
- Comply, in a timely manner, with quality procedures and systems in relation to opportunity identification, opportunity tracking, proposal development and business development reporting
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related degree
- 5-10 Experience in proposal preparation
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management abilities.
- Experience delivering Bids, Tenders and Proposals into complex programmes and projects.
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
A long standing and stable organisation that focuses on quality and culture to ensure that they attract and retain their people by providing them with a stable yet innovative and challenging work place.
- Flexible hours
- Equal opportunity employer
- Competitive rates based on your experience
- Professional development and promotion opportunities