- Develop, manage, monitor and report on the project schedule
- In consultation with the Project Manager and stakeholders across the organisation identify the reviewers, approvers, review approach and governance for key deliverables and ensure the project schedule reflects this
- Escalate to the Project Manager any risks and issues identified within the program of works
- Collate, report and monitor the performance and status of program and project activities
- Analyse project data to provide accurate and timely performance reporting
- 3+ years’ experience in a scheduling role.
- Advanced Microsoft Project skills.
- Familiar with setting up and administering Jira for project management (epics, tasks, sub-tasks)
- Ideally experience with using any JIRA Gantt plugin
- Demonstrated experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to gain alignment and negotiate successful outcomes.
- Experience with specialist program and project management software.
- Demonstrated coordination skills including ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and successfully facilitate project outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level organisational skills including effective time management, and the ability to manage numerous tasks concurrently, establish priorities and work to tight competing deadlines.
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO at ICT@troocoo.com or for more information please call 07 3054 1129.