- Enable collaboration across the business utilising modern practices and standardisation of toolsets (E.g. Skype, Microsoft Planner, Sharepoint workflows)
- Upgrading the current EDRMS solutions
- Ensure the project plans cater for end-to-end project delivery including requirements definition (both technical, functional), organisational change management, solution design, build and user acceptance testing prior to go-live
- Bring project delivery leadership to the role in order to drive a continuous improvement philosophy and sustainable business change environment
- Excellent understanding and experience in client-side project delivery and embedding organisational change.
- 5-10 years experience as an IT Project Manager
- exposure and understanding of EDRMS, OpenText, SharePoint workflows/integration and Electronic document signing
- experience of engaging multiple vendors to work collaboratively to achieve a single outcome
- Experience in the delivery management of multiple projects simultaneously with an organisation project delivery framework.
Alternatively you can apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.