- Lead cross functional teams to deliver assigned infrastructure projects with an emphasis on telephony
- Lead the people, process and technology components of the agreed project
- Promote a culture of collaboration within the cross functional teams that have responsibility for the delivery of the project
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting for the team
- Lead the resolution of conflict situations proactively
- Experience as an IT Project Manager in a related industry, for example delivering community services, health, disabilities or aged care
- Experience handling multiple projects at a time (can be up 10 at a time) although all small scale and infrastructure focused.
- Delivering projects across multiple sites
- Demonstrated experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to achieve goals
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Martin Castle or Frances Standen at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or email ICT@troocoo.com for a confidential discussion.