- Consolidation of several financial systems;
- Delivery of associated reporting implementation of a budgeting and forecasting solutions
- Infrastructure (desktop and server environments);
- Integration and data warehouse development and migration components;
- Deliver ICT deliverables through efficient use of people, capital and process on time and within budget.
- Lead a relevant and supportive team of project specialists, cross functional and vendor resources to achieve the business outcomes
- Collaborate with Procurement and the Vendor Management team to source and manage external partners/vendors to assist with the project delivery.
- 6+ years in a similar project management role, including senior project roles leading significant teams and initiatives
- Detailed understanding of project delivery best practice and methodologies, including Agile/Lean approaches
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Broad and current understanding of the ICT landscape with recent and experience in delivering similar ICT projects
- Understanding of agile methodologies and how they can be applied to improve project delivery
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Martin Castle or Frances Standen at TROOCOO by emailing ICT@troocoo.com or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.