One of our top tier Energy clients are in need for an experienced and dynamic Project Manager to provide project management services as part of the ICT Program. The ICT Project Manager skilfully integrates all project management knowledge areas to deliver agreed outputs and outcomes for all ICT Projects under their management. The ICT projects varies from infrastructure and application life plan upgrades to complex trading system remediation. The ICT Project Manager will be responsible for managing one or more projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Document and manage project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Identify, secure and manage all required or allocated project resources to agreed outcomes.
- Manage approved funds and ensure monthly financial forecasts, quarterly resource forecasts and annual budgets are accurate.
- Define scopes of work, manage the procurement of services, and the subsequent contracts with external suppliers.
- Prepare and report on variations to project time, cost quality and scope.
- Facilitate, manage and report to relevant project governance forums including steering committees and working groups.
- Work effectively with Project Sponsor, Project Client, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other project stakeholders to deliver agreed outcomes and meet overall project objectives.
- Ensure information technology change activities are in place to enable the successful deployment of project outcomes.
As an ICT Project Manager you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or other relevant subject
- Qualified in a project management methodology (Prince 2, PMBOK or equivalent)
- Demonstrated delivery experience in an Agile and Waterfall Environments
- Demonstrated project management capability including scope definition/management, schedule, project planning, budget management, and risk/issues management.
- Proven ability to work with a mix of stakeholders including executives, users, suppliers, external commercial advisors and internal support services (PMO, Sites, Finance, Procurement, HR, Communcations and Legal).
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining the integrity of a project’s business case and its plans (project plan, stage plan, procurement plan, change management plan and benefits realisation plan).
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion