Troocoo is partnering with a Financial Services client in Brisbane to hire a professional Project Manager into their Technology team and Deliver IT Projects. They are offering an initial 6 month contract opportunity with the possibility of extension.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Successfully delivering an IT focused Project
- Actively engage with business teams to understand business requirements through stakeholder Engagement
- Maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Lead a team of Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, Developers and Test Analysts
- Ensuring the project are on schedule and within budget
- Project development and tracking from beginning to end
- Working within the context of an agile delivery environment, actively identifying and managing risks and quality assuring processes ensuring that the Project leadership team is briefed when appropriate.
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years as Project Manager successfully delivering IT projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Understanding the Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to identify issues and risks as they affect project deliverable time, quality, resourcing, budget and other project considerations
- Qualifications and proven experience in project management (i.e. PMBOK / PMI or other diploma in Project Management; methodologies include PRINCE2 /Agile, Agile PM, SCRUM or equivalent)
- Previous experience working within a Financial Services Company is highly desirable
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.