Working within a broader team the role of Project Coordinator is multifaceted and will feature a varied and diverse stakeholder base. This position is responsible for the coordination and delivery of all project related activities. Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Program Manager/Project Manager with coordinating and maintaining project control documentation including the project schedule, risk and issue register and other artefacts as required.
- Coordinate and maintain relevant project administrative systems and processes to support the effective achievement of work objectives.
- Preparation and collation of tender documents.
- Managing proposal documents
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather information for inclusion into tender responses
For more information please email Kate Russell at Troocoo, email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1150.