Troocoo has partnered with a well regarded financial services organisation in Brisbane to help deliver their IT transformation projects. Our client is looking for an energetic and professional Project Coordinator to support the delivery of two IT Projects. This company offers great work culture and a dynamic fast paced environment.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Drive the project teams to meet critical project milestones, timelines and deadlines;
- Liaise with the project teams, suppliers and contractors to achieve successful project outcomes;
- Schedule, plan and lead regular project team meetings;
- Provide regular and accurate project status reports;
- Monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience working in a Project Coordination position with a minimum of 3 years.
- Ability to contribute to the effective coordination and operation of a large and complex program, supporting multiple project streams;
- Flexible and team oriented with demonstrated experience in project support of a large ICT program;
- Experience in coordination and administrative activities in a fast paced and structured work environment; and
- High level of verbal communication and documentation skills.
- Financial Services Industry experience is highly desirable
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.