- Delivering specific products at the direction of a project manager
- Monitor and report project expenditure against budgets
- Ensure project schedules adhere to delivery requirements
- Ensure all program and project data is entered in all systems in a timely, accurate and proficient manner
- Record and distribute minutes for any project related meetings
- Coordinate between vendors, site contacts and technical staff suitable times for project delivery items.
- Escalate to the Project Manager any risks and issues identified within the program of works.
- 2+ years in a similar role in the IT industry.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to gain alignment and negotiate successful outcomes.
- Experience with specialist program and project management software.
- Demonstrated project coordination skills including ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and successfully facilitate project outcomes.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1129 or email ICT@troocoo.com. You could also simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.